Scope of Conference
The conference is an initiative to provide a common platform for researchers, academicians and industry working in the field of purification of materials from 99 at.% to greater than 99.99999 at.% purity and reduce, reuse and recycle of electronic materials to enhance knowledge base and upgrade processing technologies for its advancement. This international conference on purification and recycling of electronic materials [ICPREM-2020] will showcase the latest research trends, achievements and applications of electronic materials and devices. Plenary and invited talks will be delivered by leading experts from India and abroad. The deliberations of the conference shall be focused on the following subtopics.
- Purification, processing and characterization of electronic materials
- High pure materials and their compounds for optoelectronic applications
- E-Waste (Management) Rules 2016
- E-waste recycling processes
- Resource efficiency & circular economy
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning in e-waste management